Getting started with Magic Square is quick and easy.
Welcome to Magic Square, a Discovery & Engagement Platform for the Web3 Crypto Ecosystem where users can Discover Community-Vetted Apps and Games, Rewards, Giveaways, and more, with incredible use-to-earn opportunities.
- Go to magic.store and create a MagicID and make sure to verify your email, Twitter, and Discord details. Once you’ve done that, you'll get access to the Magic Store and all its opportunities to use and earn.
- Sign up for the Magic Boost Affiliate Network to start promoting projects and earning rewards. More information can be found in the Gitbook and YouTube.
- Follow the official Magic Square and Magic Boost social media accounts to stay up-to-date on promotions, giveaways, contests, and company updates.
- Fill in the form to list your project on the Magic Store or to upload an offer to the Magic Boost, free of charge.
- All Web3 Crypto and Blockchain Apps and Projects are encouraged to submit themselves for listing. We support all chains, all types of projects (web, mobile, and desktop), and all categories (Apps, Games, CeFi, DeFi, Metaverse, Exchanges, Wallets, Launchpads, etc)
- Projects in Beta/Development can also submit themselves for listing, as we have a dedicated section called “Upcoming” for them
- Our utility token, the $SQR Token has not been launched yet. TGE is expected in Q4 of 2023, but depending on the market conditions. Once we have a definitive launch date, we will update the community through our official social media channels
- Do not buy or invest in any Tokens claiming to be Magic Square tokens until we announce the official launch as these are fake
To begin using Magic Store
, you'll first need to connect a wallet. This just takes a few minutes and will provide access to all that the Magic Store has to offer.
Once you have set up your Magic Store account, you have full access to all of the Magic Square features. Please read our guides below to learn more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit our FAQ page or submit a Feedback request. Want to get the most up-to-date information? Check out the Magic Square Telegram and ask for help there.